General – Wioska Hřensko https://pl.hrensko.net Municipal Office Hřensko Fri, 29 Mar 2024 01:41:15 +0000 cs hourly 1 https://wordpress.org/?v=6.4.5 Wąwozy – Godziny otwarcia a ceny https://pl.hrensko.net/godziny-otwarcia-a-ceny/ Wed, 27 May 2015 00:35:10 +0000 http://pl.hrensko.net/?p=2397

Wąwóz Edmunda (Edmundova soutěska),

– ZAMKNIĘTY do odwołania, w tym szlak dojazdowy z Hřensko i Mezni Mostek.

Dziki Wąwóz (Divoká soutěska),

jest otwarty od 29 marca 2024 r. do 3 listopada 2024 r. Łodzie kursują tam i z powrotem.

czynna jest codziennie od:
kwiecień – czerwiec od 09:00 do 17:00
lipiec – wrzesień od 09:00 do 17:00
październik – 3 listopada od 09:00 do 16:00


Ostatnia łódź: 16:40
Ostatnia łódź: 16:40
Ostatnia łódź: 16:40

Wąwozy – Godziny otwarcia a ceny
Ceny wstępu w Dziki Wąwóz
Dorośli 100,00 Kč 4,00 EUR
Dzieci (3 – 15 lat)  50,00 Kč 2,00 EUR
Emeryci  50,00 Kč 2,00 EUR
Wyłączone za darmo za darmo
Pies (nosi kaganiec) za darmo za darmo
Wskazówka:za darmo
Uwaga: Wózki dziecięce są bezpłatne, rowery nie są przewożone.

ŁODZIE W DZIKIM WĄWOZIE PŁYWAJĄ TYLKO BEZ ZATRZYMYWANIA SIĘ TAM I Z POWROTEM

(niebieska trasa na Mezní Louka jest chwilowo zamknięta z powodów technicznych)

]]>
Wąwóz Edmunda https://pl.hrensko.net/wawoz-edmunda/ Wed, 27 May 2015 00:54:30 +0000 http://pl.hrensko.net/?p=2399

Edmund Gorge, formerly known as Quiet or Lower Gorge, is a rocky canyon of the Kamenice River, the last of the three gorges in the lower reaches of the river east of Hřensko.

Its walls are formed of steep, often vertical rocky walls with noticeable cubical sandstone disintegration rising 50 to 150 meters above the water-level. Some boulders slid down to the canyon floor.

In the section, where rocks fall right into the water, the path continues on boats.

The access way form the upper edge of Hřensko leads down the footpath first along the left bank, then along the right bank of the Kamenice River, under rock overhangs and through three tunnels to a suice, above which lies the lower boat landing.
After a 960 m long boat ride, a footpath continues along the left bank to the Mezní můstek Bridge, from where it is possible to continue to Wild Gorge or to climb up the stairway to Mezná.
A number of interestingly shaped rocks rise above the gorge (e.g. Skalní rodina/The Rock Family or Strážce/The Guardian).

Edmund Gorge was opened to the public on the 4th of May 1890. This year we celebrate the 125th anniversary of the opening.

]]>
Dziki Wąwóz https://pl.hrensko.net/dziki-wawoz/ Wed, 27 May 2015 00:57:29 +0000 http://pl.hrensko.net/?p=2401

Wild Gorge is a deep, rocky canyon of the Kamenice River which continues by the Mezní můstek Bridge on to Edmund Gorge. A path leads from the Mezní můstek Bridge to the lower boat landing, the next 450 meter long section is only passable on boats.

For tourism, the gorge was opened in the year 1898.

]]>
Historia wąwozów https://pl.hrensko.net/historia-wawozow/ Wed, 27 May 2015 01:33:39 +0000 http://pl.hrensko.net/?p=2428

Local sandstones were formed during the Mesozoic era about a hundred million years ago, when sandy sediments at the bottom of the sea formed layers several hundred meters thick. Later, the sea retreated and volcanic activity during the Tertiary caused breaking the sandstone layers into many pieces. Wind and water erosion then completed the work and made it possible to form unique formations you will not see anywhere else.

For a long time, the area around the Kamenice River was hardly accessible and it was shrouded in mystery.
The spot, where the trail ended and only rocks and water continued, was even called The End of the World.

Attempts to explore the area further were considered insane or even unrighteous by local people.

For a long time, gorges of the Kamenice River represented a big obstacle that residents of the right bank villages Mezná and Vysoká Lípa had to overcome every Sunday on their way to church in Růžová. However, the river also served as a source of livelihood. Fishermen would fish here for trout and salmon, lumberjacks used the river to float timber.

Only at the end of the 19th century was the Kamenice River better explored and short after that, first tourists came. However, an interesting event took place earlier – in the year 1877 in the Hřensko pub U Zeleného stromu, a risky bet was placed. Five adventurers decided to conquer the Kamenice River and its gorges on a raft. They actually completed this challenge and with the help of three rafts managed to get from Dolanský mlýn to Hřensko, and thus created a new tradition taking the use of the gorges as a tourist attraction.

So that people could actually get here and enjoy the beauty in a more comfortable way than sailing on a raft, duke Edmund Clary-Aldringen had been investing a lot since the 80’s of the 19th century in making the area more accessible. As the owner of the masterdom he cared a lot about making the tourists‘ experiences better, so he made both gorges accessible. He invited experts from Italy and under their supervision two hundred laborers – barbars built walkways, bridges, tunnels, footbridges and weirs. Barbars, whos name is derived from the name of the biblical villain Barabbas, were originally railway workers who performed the hardest labor such as building tunnels, e.g. in the Alps. It was an interesting community, famous for its nomadic way of life, dangerous work and unique tradition. They dug the tunnels for pedestrians in the area of Kamenice River canyon by first warming the sandstone rock using fire and than immediately cooling it with water so that the rock would develop cracks, making it easy for them to quarry it. The Czech Switzerland Mountain Club also participated in making the gorges accessible.

As a first section, the 500 meters long Edmund (or Silent) Gorge was opened in the year 1890, followed by opening of a restaurant. At that time, five boats used to ride in the gorge. Ferrymen, who steered them with punt poles, were dressed in matching sailor uniforms. Eight years later, the preparation of 250 meters long Wild Gorge was finished. The popularity of the place kept growing, which illustrate written documents from the 20’s of the 20th century. At that time, 21 boats were in operation and about 160 000 people visited the place every year. Strict regulation were applied, it was forbidden to take photographs for commercial use, peddle, stick political posters, and beggars would not even be alowed to enter. In the year 1964, Czechoslovak army helped with the reconstruction of both gorges.

]]>